Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Millennium Dental Technologies has Fantastic Customer Service

I dropped off my Periolase Monday at Millennium Dental Technologies before lunch. I was met at the door by Millennium co-founder Dr. Delwin McCarthy. We traveled to Millennium's new assembly facility where technicians immediately went to work on the Periolase; they dropped whatever they were doing to get my laser back online. The problem turned out to be a bad power supply. The Periolase was ready after being repaired, calibrated, and tested and I picked it up Wednesday morning at 8 am. This quick service did not allow me to miss a beat with my patient schedule. A special and heartfelt thank you to Drs Del McCarthy and Robert Gregg for making such a great product as a Periolase and their dedication and support for their customers.

....Two years later, the Periolase has operated flawlessly.

No comments: